We are pleased to announce REES 2024 which will be held in conjunction with the Eleventh Annual International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE 2024).
REES is a biennial conference of REEN (Research in Engineering Education Network: https://reen.co/. ICTIEE 2024 as well ASF 2024 (Annual Student Forum of IUCEE), will both be held on Jan 2-4, 2024. Details of these will be available later.
Research in Engineering Education Symposium – 2024
Call for Papers and Workshops
4-6 January 2024
KLE Technological University (Karnataka, India) (www.kletech.ac.in)
The biennial Research in Engineering Education Symposium (REES) is the signature event of the Research in Engineering Education Network (REEN) that provides a forum to share, discuss, disseminate, and propagate high-quality research and best practices through the Global Engineering Education Research community. The 10th edition of the conference, REES 2024, will be held on 4-6 January 2024 in face-to-face mode. It is being jointly hosted by KLE Technological University (KLE Tech) and Indo-Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) at KLE Tech, B. V. Bhoomaraddi Campus, Vidyanagar, Hubballi, Karnataka, India (580031). The emergence of India as an important player in the global scenario and the implementation of the National Education Policy in India make it apt to choose the theme of REES 2024 as “Connecting Research-Policy-Practice for Transforming Engineering Education”. The conference aspires to galvanise the efforts of leaders, academia, policy, regulatory and monitoring agencies in engineering education worldwide to contribute and nurture the engineering education research ecosystem. In line with this aspiration, we are delighted to invite submissions of papers and workshop proposals.
- The conference will be held in face-to – face mode only.
- Themed clusters of papers will be presented in 90-minute sessions, including a 3-minute recording for each paper followed by a discussion on all papers in the session.
- Workshops will be held face-to-face at KLE Tech for a duration of 90 minutes.
- We invite you to submit abstracts/ workshop expressions of interest. Refer to the website for the templates
- Call for Abstracts – 12th April 2023
- Deadline for Abstract Submission – 25th May 2023
- Abstract Acceptance Notication – 25th June 2023
- Full Paper Submission Deadline – 25th August 2023
- Full Paper Acceptance Notication – 10th October 2023
- Final Paper Submission Deadline – 10th November 2023
Accepted papers and workshops will be presented/facilitated at the conference by registered participants. The conference proceedings will be Scopus indexed and available at Proceedings.com.
Authors must follow the templates available on the conference website.
Submission of abstracts will be via easychair only.
Refer to the website for submitting the Abstracts and Workshop Expression of Interest.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION